Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday -Day 15- Weigh in Day

I think I need new scales!  I have digital scales that show the weight within 0.5 pound. I guess these things wear out, because now I can weigh . . . step off the scales . . . step back on . . . and gain 2 pounds!  Something is wrong with that!  Breathing air for 10 seconds should NOT cause me to gain weight!  I know we have polluted air, but this is ridiculous.

Here's hoping that the 260# barrier has been broken!  Weighed 260 yesterday and today. That's three pounds less than when I started 2 weeks ago. That's twenty pounds less than what I weighed in February. Slow progress, but still progress.  If I lose just 1-1/2 pounds a week for a year I will weigh 78 pounds less. That would put me under 200 pounds!  That would be fabulous.

I ate a whole bag of "healthy" (low fat, low salt, low sugar) popcorn tonight. I hope it didn't ruin my progress.

Please, Lord, let this be a true weight loss and not a fluke of my wishy washy scales.

For those who are praying for me. Thank you!

Persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment